Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 2

Day 2  A photo of something you ate today.
So technically, today is day 3. But I thought about posting last night. The problem was I couldn't move. I spent all day yesterday tearing down ugly (sorry grandma and grandpa Smith) 70s wall paneling that grandpa had cut into an odd pattern that looks eerily similar to this symbol: { Just imagine the { turned sideways with the point going down. ::involuntary shudder:: 
Then, after tearing down the oddly-shaped paneling, I painted the rest of the paneling. (Back in 2008 I decided to paint my current townhouse with a blond-colored paint to make the trim pop more. I figured I had a lot of area to cover so I should just get a 5 gallon bucket instead of making multiple trips back for a gallon at a time. Needless to say, my townhouse isn't that big and I CANNOT get rid of the blond paint. I used it to paint EVERYTHING in sight yesterday and I still have a bunch left...)
I painted the doors, walls, part of the bathroom, living room, and wall-o-bookshelves. I can hardly move today. Last night I was too exhausted to type so I gave myself permission to wait until today to update my daily challenge. :o)


So yesterday I ate...
Peanut butter toast with coffee for breakfast.
A 6" ham on honey oat with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, oil, vinegar, and oregano from SubWay
with a side of baked barbecue Lays and a root beer.

For dinner, Sparky and I went out to eat a Bucceto's Smiling Teeth at about 10:00pm.


No comments: