Monday, September 27, 2010

I Love Air 1

I love my radio station. You can access it for free from www.air1.com
The other day I was feeling very depressed. I think Sparky was trying to make me feel better, it didn't work. He told me sometimes life just sucks, then you die. Well, that got me thinking about what the purpose is to life. Why are we here? I just wake up, go to work, go home, and go to sleep. The end. Pretty boring. What is the point of that? To make money, to buy food, to stay alive so I can repeat the pattern.
Then I got in my car, turned on the radio and heard this:


Then another day I was thinking about how long the waiting process has already been for adoption, and how much longer we still have to go. The waiting seems to never end. We went from waiting to get pregnant, and are now waiting to be eligible to adopt, and then we will be waiting for a match. That is when this song came on the radio:

It is not about adoption, but if you listen to it through the lens of someone waiting for a child, it has a lot of meaning.
And just because I am sharing, I thought I would add a couple more that I just like right now:


and

No comments: