Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break

Now that we have been home for two weeks, I think it is probably about time I posted about Spring Break!
Sparky and I were fortunate enough to get to go to Arizona again to see his parents. It was a really nice and relaxing trip.
Sparky and I went to see two motorcycle shops. The first one was Jim Nassi's shop. We saw two of his current project bikes. I only liked one of them. So I didn't take pictures of the other one. ;o) "We" (meaning Sparky) has several tapes (yes tapes, not DVDs) with Jim Nassi and his motorcycles.
We also went to Paul Yaffe's shop. I didn't take any pictures there because I didn't want to look like a complete tool. If you want to know what it looks like, google "Paul Yaffe" He is pretty much a big deal. He used to be on Biker Build Off (2002-2007). Sparky LOVES this show. I think he has every episode memorized.

While in AZ we also went to Sedona. It was pretty far away so when we saw a sign on our way there to Montezuma's Castle we were more than willing to make a stop.












 Sedona:












Church of the Holy Cross, built into the red rocks.



Pretty, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Going there in a couple of months and will be sure to stop by to see both the castle and the church! Great pictures!!