Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kelly's Korner

I think I can probably credit Kelly from Kelly's Korner as my inspiration for creating a personal blog. At the time I began following her blog she was pregnant with her first child, Harper. She had struggled with infertility and was finally pregnant. She is just so sweet and easy to relate to.
At that time, I was still in the mindset that someday I would go through infertility treatments and really struggle with infertility. I didn't know that God was working in my life to encourage me toward adoption instead.
I linked up with Kelly's "Show Us Your Life" for the first time this week. I have never felt that I had anything worthy of sharing with everyone, but this one is right up my ally!! The theme is Tell us Your Adoption Story! That is pretty much my entire blog. Sorry folks, I don't have a nice neat little story because it is still in progress. Welcome to our story as it unfolds!

No comments: