Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Future Posts

After that last post about Monster Trucks, I have been fielding phone calls from major publishers. They all want me to write an expose on Monster Trucks.
Ha!
Clearly, that was a joke. Although, several people did tell me they learned a lot more about Monster Trucks than they ever knew (or wanted to know).... so who knows. ;o)
Anyway, I really just wanted to post today because I got an email from Stitch Fix to let me know my box has shipped!!!!! I believe it should be here tomorrow! I cannot wait. I will take plenty of pictures and share everything on here, because I love it so much already.

But guess what?!!
If I convince anyone else to try Stitch Fix I can get a referral credit!!!
So, all you have to do is click on the link below if you decide to give it a whirl. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but I get a little kick back. I am all about kick backs. After all, I am just a poor public school kindergarten teacher. We all know I don't make much. And kindergartners are messy little beings so I go though a lot of clothes.
So please click the link below and try your own Stitch Fix today! (Pretend that was said with the voice from the guy from the Oxy Clean commercials.)

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4204637


I do actually have plans on several more posts:

Sparky, Wyatt and I met up with Wyatt's birth family this past weekend. That is kinda a big a deal. I have photos and plenty to say about that. Wyatt's birth mom is amazing and I love her. She gave me the best gift in the world.

Tomorrow is the 100th day of school! This year I actually remembered before the 100th day that I wanted the kids to dress up like they think they will look when they are 100. Think of something cuter than a bunch of 5 year-olds dressed like they are 100.
You can't.
Because, this is going to be the ultimate of cuteness.
I have already prepped the building so they will have their cameras ready. Also, all of the kids have their photo permission slip signed so I can post all of their cuteness to facebook and the blog.
Let me just say, my walker is in the car, my glasses and gray wig are on the counter, and my old lady skirt and blazer and waiting for me upstairs.
I am so excited. I hope I can sleep tonight!

I learned tonight that red wine stains white cabinets. I also learned Wyatt can lie like a dog. He repeatedly tried to convince me that he already ate his chicken nuggets sitting on his plate. The problem was that they were still sitting on his plate. So I didn't believe him. This made him mad. So he threw the bag at me (did I mention these were from Chick-fil-a, only the best chicken nuggets in the world). The bag missed me, but hit my glass of wine. Which is how I learned about the wine staining the cabinets.
I also learned that Wyatt doesn't understand timeout and the idea that if he tells me he doesn't like me, timeout lasts longer. It also lasts longer when he gets up. And when he gets toys.

Well, it is time to get a grumpy little boy to bed. Even though he doesn't like me. ;o) Just kidding. He likes me again once I told him he had to sleep in his own bed if he doesn't like me. Because who wants to share a bed with someone they don't like?

No comments: