Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Edison/Ford Museum- Edison

Today Sparky and I planned on going to Sanibel Island, FL to go shelling. We went to his parent's house to pick them up. We decided that if we got to Sanibel and we didn't find any good shells that we would leave and go to the Edison/Ford Museum. Pam pointed out that we should probably go to the museum first because it might close early. So we headed toward the museum. After plugging in the wrong place in the GPS, we ended up on Fort Myers beach. Approximately 14 miles south of the museum. Oops.

I took a TON of photos here because I want to build a house like Thomas Alva Edison built in Fort Myers for his winter home. I also took pictures of the plaques so you would know what each picture is. So I will stop writing, and you can read the signs and pretend you were there! We will begin with Edison:












No comments: