Thursday, June 3, 2010

School's out for summmer!


Every year, when school gets out, I sing this song to myself. I just can't help it.
My mom and I finished packing up my classroom last night. Again.
My first year teaching I just had to stuff everything inside the closets. My second year teaching I had to pack everything into boxes, which were then moved into the hallway for the summer. This year I had to pack everything into boxes again. They are going to stay in the middle of my old classroom until we know where I will be teaching next year. I have a feeling I will be back at University again so all of the packing will have been for nothing. Again.
My mom and I are getting pretty quick at packing my room. We did the whole classroom in about 5 hours. It would have taken much less time if we had enough boxes and didn't have to go dumpster diving out back...
C'est la vie.
I have my doctor's appointment today. I will take my charts and explain what I have figured out so far and we will see what happens. I will update later with what I find out.

No comments: