Saturday, April 3, 2010

Olivia's Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Olivia's first birthday! Lacy and Steve were able to fly in from Los Angeles so we could all see Olivia for this special occasion. The Eberle's had quite a celebration set up. I wish I had gotten a picture of the cake before it was cut. It was AMAZING. There was candy all over it. If you saw the episode of the Cake Boss when Buddy made the cake for the candy shop to help celebrate the anniversary of the game Candy Land, it was along those lines. But better, because I got to eat some of it!
Because I only get to see Olivia a few times a year, she grows a LOT between visits. I could not believe how much she had grown since there were here last in October. She is now crawling, pulling up on things, sitting independently, and waking while holding onto fingers. In October she couldn't sit independently. What a change!

Lacy was squishing her face. She seemed to really like it. Seriously. She kept pulling Lacy's hand back to her face when she stopped.

Opening a present: She loved the tissue paper almost as much as the books!

And because I don't often have a baby that I can practice using the cool color select feature on my camera with...

Look at those blue eyes!!

No comments: