Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lead Me...

This song has really connected with me lately. I often feel like a lot of the responsibility for earning more money via getting my master's degree lays on my shoulders along with the responsibility for making meals, creating grocery lists, laundry, keeping the house clean, etc. while Sparky gets to hang out and take out the trash on Wednesday night.
I need to give him a lot more credit. Right now he is in Indianapolis repainting a Hudson Hornet for his friend to bring in some more money to pay for all the hospital bills he racked up from this.
He also teaches a night welding class for Ivy Tech. Anyway, he works really hard and doesn't do more around the house out of sheer exhaustion. He also couldn't care less if there was any food around, if the house was clean, or if laundry was done. Those are things I care about.

No comments: