Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring = Clean

Sorry faithful readers for leaving you without any updates for so long (Cassie;o).
A few weeks ago I went to one of my favorite blogs, Kelly's Korner, and began browsing through all of the cleaning tips posted for her "Show Us Your Life" post, and I noticed one product kept coming up in many blogs. They all seemed to be using some product called H2.

I had never heard of it, but the bottle was really cute! I looked it up and apparently it is made my Shaklee, another thing I had never heard of... apparently they have been around for over 50 years as an eco-conscious company. They sell via direct sales (think Mary Kay), so I used their online distributor locater to find someone in my area I can buy through. The nice Shaklee lady called me and dropped off a trial kit on Monday so I could try the products in my own home!

I was a little skeptical because some people on the blog had posted that you need literally 3 drops per 16 oz of water to make a cleaning solution. That is not much of a product. Let me tell you... they were right! This stuff is so AMAZING! I have even found that I am cleaning a LOT more than regular. I think I always dreaded cleaning before because I always felt like I had to take a shower when I finished cleaning the house, just to get all the chemicals and smell off my sensitive skin. This stuff is so natural that I have been cleaning every surface every night (at least in the kitchen) just because I can! Today I even dusted with it. Wow.
The one bottle of Basic H2 concentrated cleanser makes a window cleaner (1-2 drops), an all purpose cleaner (1/4 tsp.), and a de-greaser (1 1/2 tsp.)

She also dropped off the other GET CLEAN products for me to try. The Scour Off worked wonders on my oven, without the need for rubber gloves and a gas mask! I literally had my head inside the oven while cleaning, and I could breath just fine... and I have Asthma!




Scour Off + Dirty Oven = 



CLEAN!!!

I also tried out the laundry detergent, hand-washing dish soap, dish-washing soap, hand soap, and H2 wipes (for convenience). Now I am convinced that I need to trow out all of my old, nasty, cough-inducing, asthma creating, excema irritating, polluting cleaners to get a new set:



If you aren't convinced yet, just watch this: 






*I do not work for Shaklee, and in no way (other than having a cleaner house) benefit from sharing this information with you. It is my honest opinion.

Now I am starting to look at Shaklee's weight loss program Cinch...hmmm

No comments: