Thursday, July 1, 2010

Who Needs a Paper Shredder?

I spend several hours the other day shredding papers Sparky had been saving because they contained personal information, like account numbers. Most people would just shred these items, but I suppose keeping them is another option. Since we have limited space here, I decided the papers needed to be shredded. It took me FOREVER. He still had old pay stubs from his first teaching job 10 years ago. Ugh.
Apparently, I wasted my time because the puppies LOVE to shred paper!
I came home the other day to this:
 That used to be Sparky's welding magazine. He put the puppies in the kitchen, like he was supposed to, but he put the gate up wrong and they slithered out.
Amelia says, "I was sleeping the whole time."

























Animal says, "Why are you looking at me?"

No comments: